CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m., Tuesday, May 12, 2015, in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St. The agenda items are:
Planning and Development Committee
- Discuss Memorandum of Understanding with the City of Brecksville to share costs of paving Park-N-Ride lot.
- Discuss multi-year parking lease with PNC Bank.
- Update on Environmental Sustainability Management System.
- Discuss proposed upgrades to the transfer table, track crossings and wash rack in support of proposed resolution to come before the Board of Trustees on May 19.
- Update on rail construction projects.
- DIscuss a change order, and the re-establishment of the General Manager's change order Authority.
Safety and Security Committee
- Discuss accident statistics, use of new driving simulator and two grants received by RTA to enhance safety.
- Discuss Community Policing Program's effectiveness and expansion; statistics on Part 1 crimes and operator assaults; and recognize an officer for outstanding performance.
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m. Tuesday, May 19, 2015
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, June 2, 2015
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell