CLEVELAND -- The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) provides the most affordable transportation to the Cleveland National Air Show at Burke Lakefront Airport this Labor Day weekend, Aug. 30-Sept. 1. The show features the U.S. Navy Blue Angels, plus educational exhibits, interactive ground displays, and kid-friendly activities.
RTA offers you two transit options
- Ride any Rapid line into the Tower City Station, board the Waterfront Line and exit at the North Coast Station on East Ninth Street. From there, walk about ½ mile, or 10 minutes, to reach the Air Show grounds. The Waterfront Line operates every 15 minutes, from 9 a.m.-10:30 p.m. OR
- On Public Square, board the free L-Line trolley in front of the Horseshoe Cleveland Casino. It leaves every 15 minutes, from 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Exit at the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame, and walk about ½ mile, or 10 minutes, to the Air Show grounds.
Details about the Cleveland National Air Show
- General Admission Tickets are good for one full day of aviation fun (Saturday, Sunday or Monday). No seating - bring a lawn chair or blanket.
- Gates open daily at 9 a.m., with flying from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- The U.S. Navy Blue Angels jet demonstration team will perform daily during the festival.
Media Contact: Linda Krecic: 216-566-5211