Feb 9, 2016
CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. The agenda items were:
Planning & Development Committee
- Presented on Red Line/HealthLine Extension Study.
- Updated on maintenance agreements for software systems.
- Discussed proposed fare increase options, service options, and a public hearing schedule. No decisions were made. The discussion will continue in March.
Committee of the Whole
- Reviewed fourth quarter 2015 results
- Reviewed fourth quarter 2015 audit work and 2016 Internal Audit Plan
- Board meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2016
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, March 1, 2016
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell