CLEVELAND -- The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) offers quarterly adjustments to rail and bus service. This change begins on Sunday, June 9.
Most noteably on rail, the Red Line Airport Rapid Transit Station will open for service, after the completion of a six-month rehabilitation project,. Buses replaced rail service from Brookpark to the Airport.
Bus riders need to pick up new timetables, or view schedules on www.riderta.com for these routes: #2, #9, #11, #21, #32, #37, #40, #45/45A, #48/#48A, NineTwelve trolley, #78 and #79A/B. All rail schedules are adjusted to include service changes and new timetables will be needed.
Special mention changes
#9: Longer hours of operation and more frequent service on Saturdays.
#11: The eastern terminus moves to Shaker Square from Larchmere-North Moreland.
#32, #40, #78: Longer hours of operation
#37: Operates later on Sundays
#48: Will operate 24/7 between the Cleveland Clinic and Marymount Hospital.
#79A/B: Improved timing for people transferring at the Parmatown Transit Center.
Where to obtain new timetables
* New timetables are now posted on www.rideRTA.com.
* RTA’s trip planner is Google Transit. Data will be updated before June 9. Go to google.com/transit.
* Stop by RTA's Main Office, 1240 W. Sixth St.
* Visit RTA's Customer Service Center at the Tower City Station, 50 Public Square.
* To order a timetable by mail, call the RTAnswerline, 216-621-9500.
Real-time information is available at rideRTA.com/nextconnect. New route information will be available as soon as it is effective.