Mar 24, 2015
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items passed.
- George F. Dixon III was re-elected to President. Westlake Mayor Dennis M. Clough was re-elected to Vice President. Both officers will serve for one year. Dixon is believed to be the longest-serving transit board President in Ohio.
- All resolutions passed.
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, April 7, 2015
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, April 21, 2015
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-566-5211, office
- 216-390-9605, cell