CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m., Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at the Triskett Garage, 13405 Lakewood Heights Blvd., on the Cleveland-Lakewood border. The building is adjacent to the Triskett Rapid Transit Station on the Red Line.
Planning & Development Committee:
- Update development and screening of potential alternatives for the Red Line HealthLine Alternatives Analysis
- Discussion of upcoming June service change
- Discussion of the agreement with Genuine Parts Co. for Paratransit and non-revenue fleet parts.
Safety and Security Committee:
- Update on safety and security initiatives
Committee of the Whole:
- Review of the first quarter 2014 results
- Review of the first quarter 2014 audit work
- Board Meeting
- 9 a.m. Tuesday, May 20, 2014
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113
- All meetings are open to the public.
Media Contact: Mary Shaffer, 216-566-5211