CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet in Committee at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2016, in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH. Here are the agenda items.
- Presentation on competitive procurement for Transit Advertising Sales.
- Discussion of 2017 Operating Budget.
- Update on procurement for phone replacement and network upgrade.
- Review of 2017 Service Plan.
Planning & Development Committee
- Update on Environmental Sustainability Management System.
- Presentation by ODOT on preliminary design of the Quincy/East 105th Street Station.
Committee of the Whole
- Review of the third quarter 2016 results.
- Review of the third quarter 2016 work.
Executive session requested
- To discuss legal matters.
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m.,Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2016
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell