The B-Line Trolley serves Cleveland’s major business centers. It’s perfect for quick trips to important meetings in and around the State Office Building, Public Square and Tower City, the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland and Global Center for Health Innovation, Cleveland City Hall, and the Federal Office Building.
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
All RTA trolley routes are "free with a smile", thanks to our sponsors:
- AmTrust Realty Corp.
- City of Cleveland
- Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland State University
- Destination Cleveland
- Forest City Enterprises
- Global Center for Health Innovation
- Jack Cleveland Casino
- K&D Group, developer of downtown living areas
- MRN Ltd., developers of East 4th Street
- Optima Ventures
- PlayhouseSquare District Development Corp.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum