The C-Line Trolley is your best connection between the Jack Casino and two key buildings -- the Convention Center and Global Center for Health Innovation. It also stops at PlayhouseSquare theaters, seven major hotels, and nightclubs and restaurants on East 4th Street and in the Historic Warehouse District and the Flats East Bank, at all hours posted here.
Monday - Friday, 7 p.m.-11 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 11 a.m -11 p.m.
All RTA trolley routes are "free with a smile", thanks to our sponsors:
- AmTrust Realty Corp.
- City of Cleveland
- Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland State University
- Destination Cleveland
- Forest City Enterprises
- Global Center for Health Innovation
- Jack Cleveland Casino
- K&D Group, developer of downtown living areas
- MRN Ltd., developers of East 4th Street
- Optima Ventures
- PlayhouseSquare District Development Corp.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum