The E-Line Trolley connects many of Cleveland’s premier entertainment destinations along Euclid Avenue. From local music and comedy venues, to world-class restaurants, the nation’s second-largest theater district, shopping, and the unique architecture of downtown -- it’s the quickest way to a good time. Read more.
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
All RTA trolley routes are "free with a smile", thanks to our sponsors:
- AmTrust Realty Corp.
- City of Cleveland
- Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland State University
- Destination Cleveland
- Forest City Enterprises
- Global Center for Health Innovation
- Jack Cleveland Casino
- K&D Group, developer of downtown living areas
- MRN Ltd., developers of East 4th Street
- Optima Ventures
- PlayhouseSquare District Development Corp.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum