- An appointee of Cuyahoga County, she joined the RTA Board in March 2011.
- She said she sought a seat on the RTA Board because she believes in public transit as a valuable amenity for her clients, as well as her family.
- Chair, Audit, Safety Compliance and Real Estate Committee, 2018-2022.
- Elected Vice President March 2021.
- A practicing partner at Nicola, Gudbranson & Cooper, LLC, where she advocates for immigration and naturalization rights for individuals.
- Since 2009, Recognized as one of The Best Lawyers of America, specializing in immigration law.
- 2016, Honored as Lawyer of the Year for the same area of practice in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Resident of the Tremont neighborhood in the City of Cleveland.
- Previously served on the Board of Trustees for the Tremont West Development Corporation, Merrick Settlement House and the Women’s Political Caucus.
- B.A. degree in Political Science from Miami University.
- Attended IIT Chicago Kent College of Law.
Updated April 13, 2022
Board of Trustees
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th St.
Cleveland, OH 44113