- An appointee of Cuyahoga County, she joined the RTA Board in March 2011.
- She said she sought a seat on the RTA Board because she believes in public transit as a valuable amenity for her clients, as well as her family.
- Chair, Audit, Safety Compliance and Real Estate Committee, 2018-2022.
- Elected Vice President March 2021.
- A practicing partner at Nicola, Gudbranson & Cooper, LLC, where she advocates for immigration and naturalization rights for individuals.
- Since 2009, Recognized as one of The Best Lawyers of America, specializing in immigration law.
- 2016, Honored as Lawyer of the Year for the same area of practice in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Resident of the Tremont neighborhood in the City of Cleveland.
- Previously served on the Board of Trustees for the Tremont West Development Corporation, Merrick Settlement House and the Women’s Political Caucus.
Updated April 13, 2022
Board of Trustees
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th St.
Cleveland, OH 44113