Jan 31, 2017
CLEVELAND -- The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) is seeking candidates for Facilities Maintenance positions.
An open house will be held from 4-6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 7, at the Central Bus Maintenance Facility, 2500 Woodhill Ave. The site, served by bus routes 10 and 11, is a two-block walk from the Red Line Rapid Station at East 105-Quincy. Dress is business casual.
If you are skilled in HVAC, plumbing, electrical work and / or carpentry, you can apply for work as a:
- Maintenance Helper.
- Maintenance Technician.
- Maintenance Leader.
Candidates must have:
- Verifiable experience in HVAC, plumbing, electrical work and / or carpentry.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Valid State of Ohio Commercial Driver's License (CDL), Class “A” or “B”, with Airbrake endorsements OR a temporary CDL, Class “A” or “B", with Passenger and Airbrake endorsements. Applicants must obtain their CDL within three months of being hired.
- A good driving record, with no more than four points in the past three years.
Applications should be submitted on www.riderta.com/careers.
Representatives will be present, with information from:
- El Barrio Workforce Development.
- Polaris Career Center, Middleburg Heights.
- Lakeland Community College, Kirtland.
- Cuyahoga Community College.
Linda Scardilli Krecic