Jan 9, 2018
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) held Committee Meetings, Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018 in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St. All agenda items were approved to move to the full Board meeting Jan. 16, 2018.
- Presented on competitive negotiated procurement to replace the Authority's Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) control system.
Planning & Development Committee
- Updated on reconstruction of E. 116th Rail Station
Committee of the Whole
- Discussed proposed FOP Agreement (Executive Session Required)
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2018
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell