Jul 11, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items were approved to move to the full Board meeting July 18, 2017.
- Discussed FY 2018 Tax Budget
- Held FY 2018 Tax Budget Hearing
- Presented on competitive procurement for the rehabilitation of track structure, improvement of signal functions and demolition of a bridge to improve ride quality and safety (Red Line West Track Rehabilitation, W. 30th to W. 98th).
Committee of the Whole
- Presented proposed revisions and updates to the Codified Rules and Regulations of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, July 18, 2017
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Aug. 1, 2017
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell