Jul 17, 2018
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today to discuss the following agenda items:
Operational Planning & Infrastructure Committee
- Presented negotiated procurement for a Fare Analysis.
- Discussed an amendment to the Authority's Codified Rules and Regulations regarding Service Availability
- Discussed FY 2019 Tax Budget.
- Held public hearing on FY 2019 Tax Budget.
Audit, Safety Compliance and Real Estate Committee
- Discussed proposed three-year lease of property adjacent to the Settler's Landing Station to Downtown Cleveland Alliance for continued use as a Dog Park.
Organizational, Services & Performance Monitoring Committee
- Discussed updates to Purchasing Card Program.
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, July 24, 2018
- Committee meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, August 7, 2018
- RTA Board Room, Root McBride Building, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
Linda Scardilli Krecic