The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) is ready to help you celebrate the Fourth of July and the All Star Game and festivities.
Park for free at any of our rail stations, and enjoy service on the Red, Blue and Green Lines into Downtown.
Fourth of July
- Regular service runs until midnight on the Red, Blue and Green Lines.
- Additional service runs until midnight on the Waterfront Line.
All Star Game
- The Red, Blue and Green Lines will run until midnight, as usual.
- Should the game go into extra innings, the rapid will operate an hour after the game ends.
- Service starts up again at 3 a.m., so should you take advantage of the bars being opened until 4 a.m., RTA has you covered almost any time you're coming and going.
- Take advantage of the mobile ticketing app to buy your RTA tickets in advance.
- The $5.50 All-Day pass provides unlimited transportation on all RTA services from 3 a.m. to midnight.
- Kids ride free: up to three children age 12 and under ride free with a fare-paying adult.
Expect a minor detour during your trip on the Red Line due to an emergency construction project on a retaining wall along a small section of the west side Red Line. From June 30 – July 13, Red Line trains will be replaced with 66R buses between W. 117 and West Blvd. Customers may ride the Red Line between the Airport and W. 117, then transfer to a special 66R bus inside the bus loop of the West 117th St. station. Then customers will transfer back to a train at the West Blvd. Station to travel to Tower City and to points east.
Check the new timetable online now, or call the RTAnswerline (216-621-9500) for more information.
Visit www.riderta.com to plan your trip.
Media contact only:
Linda Scardilli Krecic