The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) is a political subdivision of the State of Ohio, organized under O.R.C. 306. As a public entity, RTA is required to organize and maintain a public records program under the Ohio Public Records Act, O.R.C 149.43.
For general public records requests:
- Send e-mail to email@example.com
- Download and submit a Public Records Request Form
- Call the RTA Legal Department, 216-350-5131.
- Public Records Requests received outside of regular business hours will be recorded the next business day.
You may submit a public records request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; fax at (216) 350-5296; by regular US Mail at Attn: Public Records, GCRTA Legal Department, 1240 West 6th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44113; or by telephone at (216) 350-5131.
Completed public records requests can be transmitted to you by mail, fax, or email, or may be picked up in person at 1240 W 6th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44113.
If you are a working member of the media with a request:
- Send e-mail to Robert Fleig at Robert.Fleig@gcrta.org, and
- Send a copy to email@example.com.
Not all information is subject to release. For more information, review O.R.C. 149.43.